Emergency Plan of Action
Fires can occur with little warning, and even less time to react. It is important to have a preplanned evacuation in place before the event of a fire. Whether in your home or business, an evacuation plan is essential.
Fire safety and evacuation plans include:
- A clear passageway to all escape routes.
- Clearly marked escape routes that are as short and direct as possible.
- Enough exits and routes for all people to escape.
- Emergency doors that open quickly and easily.
- Emergency lighting where needed.
- Training for all employees to know and use the escape routes.
- a safe meeting point for staff and family
These are only a few of the steps needed in preparation of a fire event. SERVPRO has the tools needed to help repair fire and smoke damages to your home and property. Call us today. 608-754-7202